اسلام ويب
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

من فقه الدعاء يقول سيدنا عمر بن الخطاب - رضي الله عنه -: "أنا لا أحمل همَّ الإجابة، وإنما أحمل همَّّ الدعاء، فإذا أُلهمت الدعاء كانت الإجابة معه". وهذا فهم عميق أصيل ، فليس كل دعاء مجابًا، فمن الناس من يدعو على الآخرين طالبًا إنزال الأذى بهم ؛ لأنهم ينافسونه في تجارة ، أو لأن رزقهم أوسع منه ، وكل دعاء من هذا القبيل ، مردود على صاحبه لأنه باطل وعدوان على الآخرين. والدعاء مخ العبادة ، وقمة الإيمان ، وسرّ المناجاة بين العبد وربه ، والدعاء سهم من سهام الله ، ودعاء السحر سهام القدر، فإذا انطلق من قلوب ناظرة إلى ربها ، راغبة فيما عنده ، لم يكن لها دون عرش الله مكان. جلس عمر بن الخطاب يومًا على كومة من الرمل ، بعد أن أجهده السعي والطواف على الرعية ، والنظر في مصالح المسلمين ، ثم اتجه إلى الله وقال: "اللهم قد كبرت سني ، ووهنت قوتي ، وفشت رعيتي ، فاقبضني إليك غير مضيع ولا مفتون ، واكتب لي الشهادة في سبيلك ، والموت في بلد رسولك". انظر إلى هذا الدعاء ، أي طلب من الدنيا طلبه عمر، وأي شهوة من شهوات الدنيا في هذا الدعاء ، إنها الهمم العالية ، والنفوس الكبيرة ، لا تتعلق أبدًا بشيء من عرض هذه الحياة ، وصعد هذا الدعاء من قلب رجل يسوس الشرق والغرب ، ويخطب وده الجميع ، حتى قال فيه القائل: يا من رأى عمرًا تكسوه بردته ** والزيت أدم له والكوخ مأواه يهتز كسرى على كرسيه فرقًا ** من بأسه وملوك الروم تخشاه ماذا يرجو عمر من الله في دعائه ؟ إنه يشكو إليه ضعف قوته ، وثقل الواجبات والأعباء ، ويدعو ربه أن يحفظه من الفتن ، والتقصير في حق الأمة ، ثم يتطلع إلى منزلة الشهادة في سبيله ، والموت في بلد رسوله ، فما أجمل هذه الغاية ، وما أعظم هذه العاطفة التي تمتلئ حبًا وحنينًا إلى رسول الله - صل الله عليهلم -: (أن يكون مثواه بجواره). يقول معاذ بن جبل - رضي الله عنه -: "يا بن آدم أنت محتاج إلى نصيبك من الدنيا ، وأنت إلى نصيبك من الآخرة أحوج ، فإن بدأت بنصيبك من الآخرة ، مرّ بنصيبك من الدنيا فانتظمها انتظامًا ، وإن بدأت بنصيبك من الدنيا ، فائت نصيبك من الآخرة ، وأنت من الدنيا على خطر). وروى الترمذي بسنده عن النبي - صل الله عليهلم -: أنه قال: ((من أصبح والآخرة أكبر همه جمع الله له شمله ، وجعل غناه في قلبه ، وأتته الدنيا وهي راغمة ، ومن أصبح والدنيا أكبر همه فرَّق الله عليه ضيعته ، وجعل فقره بين عينيه ولم يأته من الدنيا إلا ما كُتب له)). وأخيرًا .. أرأيت كيف أُلهم عمر الدعاء وكانت الإجابة معه ، وصدق الله العظيم إذ يقول: (وَإِذَا سَأَلَكَ عِبَادِي عَنِّي فَإِنِّي قَرِيبٌ أُجِيبُ دَعْوَةَ الدَّاعِ إِذَا دَعَانِ فَلْيَسْتَجِيبُوا لِي وَلْيُؤْمِنُوا بِي لَعَلَّهُمْ يَرْشُدُونَ) (186)" (البقرة:186).

إرسال موضوع جديد   إرسال مساهمة في موضوع

Riyad-us-Saleheen - Book Fifteen: The Book of the Remembrance of Allah 3

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة

نقــاط : 99980
Riyad-us-Saleheen - Book Fifteen: The Book of the Remembrance of Allah  3 Oooo14
Riyad-us-Saleheen - Book Fifteen: The Book of the Remembrance of Allah  3 User_o10

Riyad-us-Saleheen - Book Fifteen: The Book of the Remembrance of Allah  3 Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Riyad-us-Saleheen - Book Fifteen: The Book of the Remembrance of Allah 3   Riyad-us-Saleheen - Book Fifteen: The Book of the Remembrance of Allah  3 Emptyالسبت 24 ديسمبر 2011 - 20:17

1447. Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "Allah, the Exalted, has teams of angels who go about on the roads seeking those who remember Allah. When they find some people remembering Allah they call to one another and say, `Come to what you are looking for;' and they surround them with their wings till the space between them and the lowest sky is fully covered. Allah, the Exalted and Glorious, asks them (although He is best informed about every thing): `What are my slave saying?' They say: `They are glorifying Your Tasbih, Tahmid, Takbir, Tamjid, (i.e., they were declaring Your Perfectness, praising, remembering the Greatness and Majesty of Allah).' He asks: `Have they seen Me?' They reply, `No, indeed, they have not seen You.' He asks: `How would they act if they were to see Me?' Thereupon they reply: `If they were to see You, they would engage more earnestly in worshipping and glorifying You and would extol You more.' He would say: `What do they beg of Me?' They say, `They beg You for Your Jannah.' Allah says, `Have they seen My Jannah?' They say, `No, our Rubb.' He says: `How would they act if they were to see My Jannah?' They reply, `Were they to see it, they would more intensely eager for it.' They (the angels) say, `They seek Your Protection.' He asks, `Against what do they seek My Protection?' They (the angels) say, `Our Rubb, from the fire of Hell.' (He, the Rubb) says, `Have they seen the fire of Hell?' They say, `No. By Your Honour, they have not seen it.' He says: `How would they act if they were to see My Fire?' They say: `If they were to see it, they would more earnest in being away from it and fearing it. They beg of Your forgiveness.' He says: `I call you to witness that I hereby grant pardon to them and confer upon them what they ask for; and grant them protection against what they seek protection from.' One of the angels says: `Our Rubb, there is amongst them such and such slave who does not belong to the assembly of those who are participating in Your remembrance. He passed by them and sat down with them.' He says: `I also grant him pardon because they are the people by virtue of whom their associates will not be unfortunate'.''
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

(The narration in Muslim is also the same with minor changes in wordings).

Commentary: What kind of circles and gatherings of remembrance of Allah are referred to here? Obviously not those in which Allah is remembered in the ways invented by the participants themselves, i.e., repetition of the slogans "Allah-Hu'', "Haq-Allah'', etc.,which have not been mentioned in any Hadith. The repetition of any specific word, in a specific manner and in a peculiar surrounding (such as by putting the lights off) - this manner of conducting the remembrance of Allah is also not evident from the practice of the Prophet (PBUH) and his Companions. The circles and gatherings mentioned in this Hadith are those in which, the Prophet's Sunnah is fully observed. The words such as Subhan-Allah, Al-hamdu lillah, La ilaha illallah, Allahu Akbar etc., are recited and Praise and Glorification of Allah are done after Salat. The groups are quietly engaged in the remembrance of Allah, and those who attend the sermons and speeches delivered in mosques on Friday also come in this category of meetings and gatherings as these are ordained in Islam. This Hadith also highlights the distinction of Muslims who are engaged in the remembrance of Allah and the Du`a they recite on the suggested times and occasions.

1448. Abu Hurairah and Abu Sa`id Al-Khudri (May Allah be pleased with them) reported: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "When a group of people assemble for the remembrance of Allah, the angels surround them (with their wings), (Allah's) mercy envelops them, Sakinah, or tranquillity descends upon them and Allah makes a mention of them before those who are near Him.''
[Muslim].

Commentary: This Hadith also highlights the merits of remembrance of Allah and the high grades of the people indulging in it.

1449. Abu Waqid Al-Harith bin `Auf (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) was sitting in the mosque with his Companions when three people came to him. Two of them stepped forward to the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) and the third went away. Those two men stood by the side of Messenger of Allah (PBUH). One of them found a space in the circle and he filled it, while the other one sat behind him. When the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) finished, he said, "Shall I not inform you about these three people? One of them sought refuge with Allah and Allah gave him refuge; the second one felt shy and Allah showed kindness to his shyness (and so he was accommodated in that meeting), and the last one averted, and so Allah turned away His Attention from him.''
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

Commentary: This Hadith highlights the following three points:

1. The inducement for participation in the meetings held for the remembrance of Allah.

2. The merit of avoiding anything that causes inconvenience to people and distinction of those who are bashful.

3. The condemnation and evil consequences of avoiding, without any genuine reason, the meetings or gatherings which are held to remember Allah or to disseminate religious knowledge.

1450. Abu Sa`id Al-Khudri (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: Mu`awiyah (May Allah be pleased with him) came to an assembly in the mosque and asked them: "What has made you sit together?'' They replied, "We are sitting here to remember Allah.'' He said, "I adjure you by Allah to tell me whether nothing else has made you to sit together.'' They replied: "By Allah! We are sitting only to remember Allah.'' Then he said, "I did not adjure you because I suspected you. No one of my rank in the eyes of the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) is the narrator of so few traditions as I am. The fact is that the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) went out to a circle of his Companions and said, `What has made you sit there?' When they replied that they are sitting together to remember Allah and to praise Him for guiding them to Islam and bestowing favours on them, he (PBUH) said, `I adjure you by Allah to tell me that nothing else has made you sit together.' On their reply that there was certainly no other purpose, he (PBUH) said, `I did not adjure you because I suspected you, but Jibril (Gabriel) came to me and told me that Allah was talking proudly of you to the angels.'''

[Muslim].

Commentary: This Hadith, like those preceding it, mentions the merits of the meetings which are held for the remembrance of Allah as well as the distinction of those who participate in them.

[1451] وعن أَبي هريرة قَالَ : قَالَ رسولُ الله : « مَنْ قَالَ حِيْنَ يُصْبِحُ وَحينَ يُمْسِي : سُبْحَانَ اللهِ وَبِحَمْدِهِ ، مِئَةَ مَرَّةٍ ، لَمْ يَأتِ أَحَدٌ يَوْمَ القِيَامَةِ بِأفْضَلَ مِمَّا جَاءَ بِهِ ، إِلا أحَدٌ قَالَ مِثْلَ مَا قَالَ أَوْ زَادَ » . رواه مسلم . فيه : إيماء إلى أن الاستكثار من هذا الذكر محبوب إلى الله تعالى .
1451. Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "He who recites in the morning and in the evening the statement: 'Subhan-Allahi wa bihamdihi (Allah is free from imperfection and I begin with praising Him)' one hundred times, will not be surpassed on the Day of Resurrection by anyone with better deeds than one who utters the same words or utters more of these words."

[Muslim].
[1452] وعنه قَالَ : جَاءَ رجلٌ إِلَى النبي فَقَالَ : يَا رسولَ الله مَا لَقِيْتُ مِنْ عَقْرَبٍ لَدَغَتْنِي البَارِحَةَ ! قَالَ : « أمَا لَوْ قُلْتَ حِيْنَ أمْسَيْتَ : أعُوذُ بِكَلِمَاتِ اللهِ التَّامَّاتِ مِنْ شَرِّ مَا خَلَقَ : لَمْ تَضُرَّك » . رواه مسلم . قال القرطبي : منذ سمعت هذا الخبر عملت عليه ، فلم يضرني شيء إلى أنْ تركته فلدغتني عقرب ليلاً ، فتفكرت في نفسي فإذا بي قد نسيت أن أتعوذ بتلك الكلمات .
1452. Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: A man came to the Prophet (PBUH) and said, "What a trouble I suffered from a scorpion which stung me last night!" He (PBUH) said, "Had you said in the evening: 'A'udhu bikalimatillahit-tammati min sharri ma khalaqa (I seek the protection of Allah's Perfect Words from the evil of whatever He has created),' it would not have harmed you."

[Muslim].

Commentary: Kalimat means the Words of Allah, His Decisions and His Power. At-Tamat being free from every defect and shortcoming. Thus, it means "I seek the protection of Allah, by means of faultless Words, Decisions and Power of Allah, from the mischief of every living being". It is the best prayer for protection from dangerous animals, insects and people.
[1453] وعنه عن النبي أنَّه كَانَ يقولُ إِذَا أصْبَحَ : « اللَّهُمَّ بِكَ أصْبَحْنَا ، وَبِكَ أمْسَيْنَا ، وَبِكَ نَحْيَا ، وَبِكَ نَمُوتُ ، وَإلَيْكَ النُّشُورُ » . وإذا أمسَى قَالَ : « اللَّهُمَّ بِكَ أمْسَيْنَا ، وبِكَ نَحْيَا ، وَبِكَ نَمُوتُ . وَإلْيَكَ النُّشُورُ » . رواه أَبُو داود والترمذي ، وقال : ( حَدِيثٌ حَسَنٌ ) . قال في « النهاية » : « وإليك النشور » ، يقال : نشر الميت ينشر نشورًا ، إذا عاش بعد الموت ، وأنشره الله : أي أحياه . قوله : « وإليك المصير » ، أي : إليك المرجع .
1453. Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Prophet (PBUH) used to say in the morning: "Allahumma bika asbahna, wa bika amsaina, wa bika nahya, wa bika namutu, wa ilaikan-nushur (O Allah! With Your Power we have come to the morning, with Your Power we come to the evening, with Your Power we live, and we die, and to You will we return)." In the evening he would say: "Allahumma bika amsaina, wa bika nahya, wa bika namutu, wa ilaikan-nushur (O Allah! With Your Power, we have come to the evening, by You do we live, by You do we die, and to You is the return)."

[At-Tirmidhi and Abu Dawud].
[1454] وعنه : أنَّ أَبَا بكرٍ الصديق قَالَ : يَا رسول الله مُرْني بِكَلِمَاتٍ أقُولُهُنَّ إِذَا أصْبَحْتُ وإذا أمْسَيْتُ ، قَالَ : « قُلْ : اللَّهُمَّ فَاطِرَ السَّمَاواتِ والأرْضِ عَالِمَ الغَيْبِ والشَّهَادَةِ ؛ رَبَّ كُلِّ شَيْءٍ وَمَلِيكَهُ ، أَشْهَدُ أنْ لا إلَهَ إِلا أنْتَ ، أعُوذُ بِكَ مِنْ شَّرِّ نَفْسِي وَشَرِّ الشَّيْطَانِ وَشِرْكِهِ » قَالَ : « قُلْهَا إِذَا أصْبَحْتَ ، وإذَا أمْسَيْتَ ، وإذَا أخَذْتَ مَضْجَعَكَ » . رواه أَبُو داود والترمذي ، وقال : ( حَدِيثٌ حَسَنٌ صَحيحٌ ) . زاد الترمذي من طريق آخر : « وأن نقترف على أنفسنا سوءًا ، أو نجره إلى مسلم » . وفي هذا الحديث : استحباب هذا الذكر عند الصباح والمساء وعند النوم .
1454. Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: Abu Bakr asked, "O Messenger of Allah! Teach me some words so that I may recite them in the morning and in the evening." The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "Recite these words: 'Allahumma fatiras-samawati wal-ardi, 'alimal-ghaibi wash-shahadati, Rabba kulli shai'in wa malikahu. Ash-hadu an la ilaha illa Anta, a'udhu bika min sharri nafsi, wa sharrish-Shaitani wa shirkihi (O Allah! Creator of the heavens and the earth! Knower of the hidden and the exposed! Rubb of everything and every one. I bear witness that none has the right to be worshipped but You. I seek Your Protection from the evil of my own self from the evil of Satan and from the evil of Shirk to which he calls)."' The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) added: "Recite these words in the morning and the evening and when you go to bed."

[Abu Dawud and At-Tirmidhi].
[1455] وعن ابن مسعودٍ قَالَ : كَانَ نبيُّ الله إِذَا أَمْسَى قَالَ : « أَمْسَيْنَا وأمْسَى المُلْكُ للهِ ، والحَمْدُ للهِ ، لا إلهَ إِلا اللهُ وَحْدَهُ لا شَريكَ لَهُ » قَالَ الراوي : أَرَاهُ قَالَ فِيهِنَّ : « لَهُ المُلْكُ وَلَهُ الحَمْدُ وَهُوَ عَلَى كُلِّ شَيْءٍ قَدير ، رَبِّ أسْألُكَ خَيْرَ مَا في هذِهِ اللَّيْلَةِ وَخَيْرَ مَا بَعْدَهَا ، وَأعُوذُ بِكَ مِنْ شَرِّ مَا في هذِهِ اللَّيْلَةِ وَشَرِّ مَا بَعْدَهَا ، رَبِّ أعُوذُ بِكَ مِنَ الكَسَلِ ، وَسُوءِ الكِبَرِ ، رَبِّ أعُوذُ بِكَ مِنْ عَذَابٍ في النَّارِ ، وَعَذَابٍ في القَبْرِ » ، وَإذَا أصْبَحَ قَالَ ذَلِكَ أيضاً « أصْبَحْنَا وأصْبَحَ المُلْكُ للهِ » . رواه مسلم . فيه : استحباب هذا الذكر في الصباح والمساء .
1455. 'Abdullah bin Mas'ud (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: When it was evening, the Prophet (PBUH) used to supplicate: "Amsaina wa amsal-mulku lillah, wal-hamdu lillah. La 'ilaha illallahu wahdahu la sharika lahu (We have entered upon evening and the whole kingdom of Allah, too, has entered upon evening. Praise is due to Allah. There is none who has the right to be worshiped but Allah, the One who has no partner with Him)." He (the narrator) said: I think that he (PBUH) used to follow the recitation with these words: "Lahul-mulku, wa lahul-hamdu, wa Huwa 'ala kulli shi'in Qadir. Rabbi as'aluka khaira ma fi hadhihil-lailati, wa khaira ma ba'daha; wa a'udhu bika min sharri ma fi hadhihil-lailati, wa sharri ma ba'daha; Rabbi a'udhu bika minal-kasali, wa su'il-kibari; Rabbi a'udhu bika min 'adhabin fin-nari, wa 'adhabin fil-qabri (His is the sovereignty and to Him is all praise due, and He is Omnipotent. My Rubb, I beg of you good that lies in this night and good that follows it, and I seek refuge in You from the evil that lies in this night and from the evil of that which follows it. My Rubb! I seek refuge in You from lethargy and the misery of old age. O Allah! I seek Your Protection from the torment of Hell-fire and the punishment of the grave)." When it was morning, he (PBUH) would recite the same, replacing the words: "We have entered upon evening and the whole kingdom of Allah, too, has entered upon evening" with "We have entered upon morning and the whole kingdom of Allah entered upon morning." (Replace the words "Amsaina, amsa, hadhihil-lailati, ma ba'daha with Asbahna, asbaha, hadhal-yaumi, ma ba'dahu, respectively.)

[Muslim].

Commentary: It is desirable to recite the invocations cited in the Hadith in the morning and the evening and also when one goes to bed and awakes. The purpose is that the concept of Allah's Providence and Divinity remains alive all the time in one's mind. With these words one seeks Allah's Protection in life and the Hereafter from things which are harmful. One also begs for his safety and guidance in this life and the Hereafter. This Hadith fully expresses one's recognition of Allah's Godhood and Lordship.
[1456] وعن عبد الله بن خُبَيْب - بضم الخاء المعجمة - قَالَ : قَالَ لي رَسولُ الله : « اقْرَأْ : قُلْ هُوَ اللهُ أحَدٌ ، والمُعَوِّذَتَيْنِ حِيْنَ تُمْسِي وَحِينَ تُصْبحُ ، ثَلاثَ مَرَّاتٍ تَكْفيكَ مِنْ كُلِّ شَيْءٍ » . رواه أَبُو داود والترمذي ، وقال : ( حَدِيثٌ حَسَنٌ صَحيحٌ ) . فيه : استحباب قراءة المعوذات في المساء والصباح .
1456. 'Abdullah bin Khubaib (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said to me, "Recite Surat Al-Ikhlas and Al-Mu'awwidhatain (Surat Al-Falaq and Surat An-Nas) three times at dawn and dusk. It will suffice you in all respects."

Commentary: "Recite Surat Al-Ikhlas and Al-Mu'awwidhatain (Surat Al-Falaq and Surat An-Nas) three times at dawn and dusk. It will suffice you in all respects" means that then one would not need any other recitation for the remembrance of Allah. Moreover, by virtue of these three Surah, Allah will protect the reciter from every dangerous thing. In other Ahadith, it is stated that after lying in the bed, the Prophet (PBUH) used to recite these Surah, then blow on his hands and rub them over his body to the extent he could.
[1457] وعن عثمان بن عفان قَالَ : قَالَ رسولُ الله : « مَا مِنْ عَبْدٍ يَقُولُ في صَبَاحِ كُلِّ يَوْمٍ وَمَسَاءِ كُلِّ لَيْلَةٍ : بِسْمِ اللهِ الَّذِي لا يَضُرُّ مَعَ اسْمِهِ شَيْءٌ في الأرْضِ وَلا في السَّمَاءِ وَهُوَ السَّمِيعُ العَلِيمُ ، ثَلاثَ مَرَّاتٍ ، إِلا لَمْ يَضُرَّهُ شَيْءٌ » . رواه أَبُو داود والترمذي ، وقال : ( حَدِيثٌ حَسَنٌ صَحيحٌ ) . رُوي أن أبان بن عثمان راوي الحديث ، عن أبيه ، كان قد أصابه طرف فالج ، فجعل رجل ينظر إليه ، فقال له أبان : أما إن الحديث كما حدثتك ، ولكني لم أقله يومئذٍ ليمضي الله عليّ قدره .
1457. 'Uthman bin 'Affan (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "He who recites three times every morning and evening: 'Bismillahil-ladhi la yadurru ma'as-mihi shai'un fil-ardi wa la fis-sama'i, wa Huwas-Sami'ul-'Alim (In the Name of Allah with Whose Name there is protection against every kind of harm in the earth or in the heaven, and He is the All-Hearing and All-Knowing),' nothing will harm him."

Commentary: The prayer cited in this Hadith means that "I seek the Protection of Allah by means of which one can save himself from every vice, whether it is an animal or man, a jinn or Satan because He is Aware of everyone's condition and Capable of hearing everybody's petition. He who comes in His Protection none can harm him, except that which He wills."
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

Riyad-us-Saleheen - Book Fifteen: The Book of the Remembrance of Allah 3
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:تستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
اسلام ويب :: ۩✖ Known to the islam ۩✖ :: Discover Islam :: Prophet Muhammad (pbuh-
إرسال موضوع جديد   إرسال مساهمة في موضوعانتقل الى: